The huge amount of pressure on young girls to let their boyfriends get away with everything and not to stand up for themselves, lest they stop being a ‘chill girlfriend’ and instead become a horrible, controlling harpy is such bullshit.
Stop teaching young girls that demanding to be treated with respect and courtesy makes them shrill, over-emotional, or unworthy of listening to.
Imagine finding a dragon egg one day, and it hatches in your house and thinks you’re its mom. Then the next morning you wake up and find this mini dragon has gathered all the lose change and shiny objects in your house in a pile, and is gnawing on a nickel. And then when you take it out for walks, it picks up every coin it sees cause its a hoarder. And your house is eventually full of coins. And you are rich. And have a dragon.
No, I don’t blindly love on female characters. It’s all in the math. I try to approach everything with a 100%, resulting in a slightly biased 55% love potential for the ladies and 45% for the men. However, of you give me a 7:1 ratio of men to women, that leaves 55% love for the singular female character and 6.43% love for each male character. Therefore, my devotion is completely justified by the numbers, it’s not me, it’s science.